While updating the extensive RateSeer database of lenders and banks in the Baltimore, Maryland area, we learned that the 1st Mariner Bank and the Howard Bank merged. The information provided below was copied from the Howard Bank Welcome web page.
To read the entire Welcome message, visit the Howard Bank webpage.
Howard Bank and 1st Mariner Bank share the vision of being the premier business bank in the Greater Baltimore region offering a sophisticated array of products, local underwriting, decision making and policy setting. In addition, too few banks have focused on the Greater Baltimore community as their home market for corporate philanthropy, employee volunteerism and advocacy. The combination of Howard Bank and 1st Mariner Bank enables us to achieve the vision of becoming the regionâs leading business bank in a relentless way. Together, we become the largest community bank headquartered in the Baltimore metropolitan market with the 7th largest deposit market share and the second largest commercial loan share.
Howard Bank is happy to welcome 1st Mariner Bank customers.
Following up on our commitment to keep you informed, we wanted to drop you a quick note to let you know that your Howard Bank Welcome Guides are on their way!
Important Information to Keep in Mind
- Continue to bank as you normally would.
- While the name on your branch will change to Howard Bank, your account(s) and how you transact business will not immediately change.
- Conduct business in any of the expanded Howard Bank locations. For a complete list of all branches, visit HowardBank.com/Locations.
- You now have expanded access to additional resources such as branches, ATMs, and expert bankers to serve both your business and personal banking needs.
- Communication will remain a priority. We will continue to keep you updated.
- Is your contact information up to date?
- For former 1st Mariner Customers, please call your preferred branch, 410-558-4200 or 1-888-561-BANK.
- For Howard Bank customers, please visit www.HowardBank.com or call 410-750-0020.